Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FEAR NOT? MAYBE NOT JUST YET

VIX ended the day below 18, so I am guessing we are hitting some turbulence but unless the fear index kicks up pretty good, I can;t say this is any more than a correction to primary trend at this point.

I am monitoring all kinds of action, so if have get PROOF technically from the selling mechanism that we have a trend change we will deal with that when it comes.

Commodities were due for some froth to come out. I sold my position in JJG (grains) at Friday close and avoided a draw down today, I had felt it was coming and decided to come out of that trade.

SMall business optimism fell last month and REMAINS in Recessionary territory, it never left!  I will be getting some data later tonight that may help solve some of the riddle, and good chance the decline has further to go.

D

No comments: